- Classes at Purdue start today. I’m teaching 110 again.
- Training for Baker started last Thursday. I have about 12 hours of work per week.
- Classes at Purdue start today. I’m taking 672, and I anticipate a chunk of technical homework–maybe 8 hours per week.
- It’s finally getting wintery out there. At least the temperature got below freezing last night, and it’s still nippy out. They say it’ll snow tonight. We shall see.
- Classes at Purdue start today. I have to set up a retake of the proficiency exam. Yeep.
- As of today, my car is truly my car. It is paid off. Celebrations delayed until the title is in my fat little fist.
- Over Christmas break, I finally got into the prospectus groove (yeah, darn late, I know). I have read and annotated 6 articles. The goal from here out is at least one article a day, six days a week. So what’s that–another 3-4 hours work a day? Make that 20 a week. Nope. I won’t be all that busy this term.
- Only one week until Dorothy comes to visit. Finally somebody comes to see me, instead of vice versa. Yippers.
- That is all. Over and out.