So I’m killing time right now before logic, and reading random entries from the Urban Legends Reference Pages. This particular entry is about unanswerable questions–and my own thoughts about each question is — what in the heck are you thinking to make this a legitimate question for you?
Here are some of the questions:
- Is there any truth that if you choke on a candy Peeps, it will harden in your throat and even with the Heimlich maneuver you can’t be saved and you die?
- How can I get the suction broke when a contact is stuck to my eye?
- Does dried pigeon manure, if it comes into contact with your eye, cause you to go blind?
- Does urinating on a lemon tree make it grow quicker / better?
- If somebody were to eat a huge clump of wasabi paste, could they choke to death from being unable to breathe?
- If a cat owner were to die and not be found fairly soon after death, will the unfed cat become ravenously hungry and eat just the face of the dead owner? My cat often looks me in the face–I used to think he was just being friendly, but is he sizing me up like a chef at a butcher shop waiting for the ‘big day’? Please, whenever my cat licks his chops, it gives me the willies!
- I’ve been told that if you snort powdered glass as you would cocaine, you will die. Is this true? Please reply!
- How much do baby anacondas weigh at birth?
- Is it true that you cannot be prosecuted for stealing a dead body because it has no intrinsic value?
- Does rubbing a hickey with a penny make it disappear faster?
- Is it true that if you take ABC gum and put it in an orange peel and then put that in the fridge for 4-6 weeks and then eat it, it will be acid?
- How would I go about analyzing the effect each statistic has on the world?
- If you smoke hallucinogenic shrooms, will you get spores in your lungs from the fungus? Please advise!
- If you sneeze and get into an accident, are you still at fault? Are there any laws?
- How much would a penguin egg cost to buy and ship to Texas? Email me as soon as you get the answer; please ASAP.
- Is the government really as secretive as they say? Are there really tons and tons of secret spies all over the world?
- I’ve heard that it is impossible to take a lightbulb out of your mouth once one puts it in, without either breaking the bulb or dislocating the jaw. Is it true?
- Is there any subject that has not been tainted by an urban legend in any way, shape, or form?
(for the whole reference page, click here.)